A Photography Contest is a platform to showcase your talent. While clicking away just for the sake of photography is a lot of fun, sometimes a contest can help you raise the bar as a photographer. Especially when you know your image will be seen by a discerning group of judges, and then possibly displayed alongside those of other winners.
SANKALAN’20 presents ALACRITY’20, The Photography Contest of DUCS.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Students currently studying in any college/university/department can take part in the event.
- The contest is open for online submissions only.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Only one submission is allowed per participant, per theme.
- You are required to provide a unique title & description for each image submitted.
- Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
- The participant should also like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram.
A topic will be updated on this page every week.
Entries will be accepted from the release of the theme till Friday Afternoon.
Link will be provided every week with the Theme.
Judgment will be done based on two criteria:
- 50 percent of the score depends on our judges
- The other 50 percent is on you, we will post the photographs on our official Facebook page & Instagram Page and it's your duty to increase the number of positive reactions on your photo by sharing it with your friends. The picture with the most number of positive reactions until 18:00 hours on Sunday of every week will be the winner of the contest for the respective week.
At the end of every week, winners will be announced on the Official Facebook Page, and all the winners are requested to attend SANKALAN’20 at the Department of Computer Science, Delhi University.